To All coaches, players and parents:
Please remember the following rules when using the Lincoln Soccer Fields:
- All goals/nets are to be returned to their original spots after practices and games. Please do not move the large 11 v 11 goals. The bolts on the goals become loose and/or the corners crack from constant movement.
- Please remember to remove your trash when leaving the fields. Coaches please ensure that visiting coaches do the same, including bottles, candy wrapper, orange peels and any other debris.
- Please make sure that children do not climb the goal nets - this is a dangerous situation. The toppling of a goal will cause serious injury. Also, the climbing damages the nets. Please enforce this guideline.
- Dogs should be leashed at all times. Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs. There are dog waste bags provided in a dispenser mounted at the corner of the fence. Please dispose of the waste properly.
- Lincoln Youth Soccer provides a porta-potty for children/players, parents and coaches convenience and use. Parents and coaches should exercise the same judgment regarding children's use of the porta-potties that they would regarding use of restrooms at any public facility. Lincoln Youth Soccer recommends that the parents and coaches make age appropriate decisions regarding the children's use of the porta-potty, i.e. parent escort, buddy/pairs or individually.