The safety of our children is paramount in youth soccer. We require all coaches to be CORI and Concussion certified. Below are instructions on how to complete those!
Please click HERE to get started. This is the official portal for Lincoln Youth Soccer and will allow you to complete all checks including:
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) Check
- National Background Check (NBG) which includes
- National and State Sex Offender Registry Searches
- Abuse Prevention Education and Training (SafeSport)
- Initial SafeSport Course (approximately 1.5 hours to complete), then within the next calendar year;
- Annual Refresher Course (approximately 30 minutes to complete) for as long as the adult participates.
- Once training is completed using the U.S. Soccer Connect link, you will be auto approved so do not upload a certificate; save it where it is easily accessible by you.
- Concussion Training (CDC online course only)
- Concussion Certificates need to be uploaded into the new registration system.
If you have any questions regarding this process please email: [email protected]
Please note that if you do not go through the CORI process LYS cannot allow you to participate. Thank you!